Dear Father Christmas.
I know on my list there should be things like, world peace, the end of hunger and disease and all those altruistic thing I wish for the world, so I will start with these, but being a normal selfish mortal there are a few things I would like on my list that absolutely NOBODY knows about.
- I would like, some sort of product that really would stop my hair going flat within an hour of blowing it dry and keep it looking shiny at the same time.
- I would also like something that would stop those horrible crinkly saggy skin in my neck….it is not much to ask. I am happy with my face but my neck I need to hide…. and actually when I think about it my arms have suddenly started to do the same, so can you include them too.
- I would like the man who suddenly can do no wrong to be healthy and live a long time. Perhaps move a bit quicker and maybe not sleep so much!
- I would like Z at work to get some sex soon, because she is making everybody’s life a misery with her grumpiness.
- I would like to have just enough money to retire and live comfortably.(I am tired if working)
- …and don’t forget a little extra so I can travel
- I would like enough self esteem not to care if people don’t like me.
- I want to continue this wonderful journey off self discovery, AKA as my life. for a while yet.
- and a little bit more kindness and patience in my soul would come in handy, especially at three o’clock in the morning with people who are ill.. ( like last night!)
- …..and top of that, I would like an ipad…or similar.
Not a lot to ask is it?
Merry Christmas…love to Rudolph.
Ps, I have tried to be very very good. Please ignore that little slip when I chipped the cup in the tea shop and didn’t own up!